A Personal Injury Law Firm for Summerlin Residents
It only takes a second for an injury to dramatically alter the course of your life — whether it’s in your car, on the street, or on private property. While we want to think our insurance company will be there to provide assistance when we need it, too often innocent victims find themselves struggling to pay medical bills and cope with other lasting consequences following an accident.
At Dallas Horton & Associates, our role is to help those who have been hurt as a result of other people’s negligence. We are your advocate at the negotiating table and a fierce defender of your rights in the courtroom. If you need a personal injury lawyer in Summerlin, contact our office today. Located in southeast Las Vegas, we are just a short drive away and available around the clock to answer all of your questions by phone or email.
Understanding an Injury Lawyer’s Role
Many people who have been hurt in an accident think their options are either to quietly accept the insurance company’s settlement or to mount a lawsuit. In truth, a personal injury lawyer does more than just engage in drawn-out legal battles.At Dallas Horton & Associates, we always look for solutions that offer the best possibility of a fast and fair resolution to your case. Often, we can leverage our reputation to negotiate a better settlement — we only escalate your case if we genuinely feel the benefits will outweigh the expense.
The first step in any personal injury law issue is to speak with an attorney. Your initial consultation with our team is always free. During this meeting, we’ll go over the details of your case and provide candid, straightforward advice about your best options.
Cases We Represent
Dallas Horton & Associates has over 17 years of experience in personal injury law. Our lawyers have represented over 7,000 cases. We focus exclusively on accidents and wrongful death, which means we have the resources necessary to provide effective representation. Specific incidents we handle include:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Motor vehicle accidents can have serious consequences, including traumatic brain injury, neck and spine injury and more. No one should have to put their lives at risk by sharing the road with drunk or negligent drivers. If you’ve been hurt in an accident, contact our office for a clearer picture of your legal options.
- Premises liability: Unsafe or poorly posted construction sites are a common hazard in rapidly growing areas such as Summerlin. Our lawyers can represent individuals who have been injured as a result of a property owner’s negligence. Let us get you the settlement you deserve.
- Elder Abuse and daycare neglect: Nursing home or daycare neglect can be the result of poor training, understaffed facilities or faulty hiring practices. Whatever the case, mounting a personal injury lawsuit on behalf of your loved one is an effective way of drawing attention to these conditions, potentially preventing others from suffering.
If you’d like to learn more about how we help accident victims in Summerlin, the attorneys at Dallas Horton & Associates can be easily reached by phone or email.
Directions to get to us from Summerlin:
Estimated Time Of Arrival: 22 minutes
Estimated Total Distance: 18.7 Miles
- Get on NV-613/Summerlin Pkwy E
- Continue on NV-613/Summerlin Pkwy E. Take US-95 S to N Eastern Ave. Take exit 73 from I-515 S
- Follow N Eastern Ave to your destination in Paradise