Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Paradise NV
Our lawyers are skilled negotiators who will fight your insurance company for the settlement you deserve. The team at Dallas Horton & Associates is located in Las Vegas, Nevada and have more than 17 years of experience representing clients in the Paradise area as well. When it comes to your long-term health and happiness, that experience is a critical advantage that can be the key to a successful recovery. We represent a wide range of personal injury cases. To schedule a free consultation with one of our team members, contact our office by phone or email today.
Take the First Steps to Protect Your Interests
What you do in the minutes, days and weeks following an accident can have a major impact on your chances of being compensated for the expenses you’ll incur during your recovery. If you’ve been hurt in a car accident or as a result of unsafe conditions on someone else’s property, there are three important steps you should take first:
- Getting medical attention: Don’t risk your health by refusing to see a doctor. Get medical attention from a professional you trust and follow their recommendations. Neck and back injuries in particular may seem minor at first but, if not treated properly, can develop into debilitating chronic conditions. Be sure to keep a record of any charges you pay for out of pocket.
- Documenting the accident: The more evidence you can collect, the better your chances will be of seeing a positive result in your case. If you are not able to do so at the scene, go back when you are ready and take photographs of the surrounding area, tracking down witnesses who can confirm your version of events. To reduce the chances of giving conflicting information, write down exactly what happened as you remember it.
- Speaking with a lawyer: Even if you’re not considering pursuing legal action, a lawyer can advise on the best way to protect your interests. Our office is not far from Paradise, and our attorneys are able to consult on all personal injury matters.
Know What You Are Entitled To
Many insurance companies rely on the ignorance of their clients to quickly settle personal injury claims. Educating yourself about what you’re entitled to is one of the best steps you can take following an accident. Coverage varies by policy, of course, but most accident victims are entitled to a settlement that includes:
- Medical expenses, including hospital and ambulance fees, prescription medicines and any ongoing physical therapy/rehabilitation costs.
- Lost wages and lost earning potential, particularly if the lingering effects of the accident are affecting your ability to support yourself and your family.
- Punitive damages, including compensation for any stress or emotional distress experienced.
The best way to cut through the legalese and gain a clearer picture of the damages you should be seeking is to speak with a Dallas Horton & Associates attorney today. We will work to find a speedy resolution for your case, whether it’s by negotiating a better settlement from the insurance company or taking your insurer to court. When you need an attorney don't hesitate to contact us!
Directions to get to the Dallas Horton and Associates Las Vegas office coming from Central Paradise NV:
Total Estimated Time: 12-15 minutes
Total Estimated Distance: 2.7 Miles
- Head north on Palo Verde Cir
- Turn left to stay on Palo Verde Cir
- Turn right onto Palo Verde Rd
- Turn right onto E Tropicana Ave
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto S Eastern Ave
- Turn left
- Turn right (we will be on the left hand side)